- ½ cup TOSTITOS® Red Salsa (Medium)
- 1 Bag TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!®
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Small Zucchini, Diced
- 1 Small Yellow Squash, Diced
- 1 Red Onion, Finely Diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Pinch Salt and Pepper to Taste
- ½ lb. Pepper Jack Cheese, Shredded
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat; add zucchini, yellow squash, onion and red pepper. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sauté for about 7 minutes or until tender and golden.
- Remove from heat; transfer to bowl and mix in cheese and salsa.
- Place tablespoonful of the mixture into each TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!®chip. Bake in preheated 300°F oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately for ALL THE APPLAUSE.