- 1/2 cup(s) Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- 1 small ripe banana, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 to 2 teaspoon(s) honey (optional)
- ce cubes (optional)
Place oats in blender container. Blend until oats are finely ground. Add berries, banana and water and honey, if desired. Blend until mixture is smooth. For colder smoothie, add 2 to 4 ice cubes and continue blending until smooth.
Note:For colder, creamier smoothie, banana may be frozen before adding to blender with other ingredients.